Wednesday 30 December 2015

New Years Eve Make Up

´ello lovely people,
it´s nearly New Years Eve and the lovely Ewa requested a New Years Make Up Post.
So the is exactly what this blogpost is all about.
I used my two new palettes by Urban Decay and Zoeva


Let me know if you´d like to read reviews about them x


The Make Up Look:



How to get the look:


I used the Maybelline 35 on and on Bronze to prime my eyelids and to darken up the look I am going for.


I used the Zoeva Naturally Yours palette.
I put the colour Lovely Monday all over my lid. 
It´s a dark lilacy brown with a bit of a shimmer to it.
I then used Slow Dance a dark matte brown in my crease and blended it all together.
I also used the darker colour underneath my eyes.


I used the Naked 2 palette to give the look a finished look and make it perfect for this special evening.
I used Chopper just in the middle of my eyelid to highlight the middle part of my eyelid and to open up my eyes.
I then used Half Baked in the inner corner of my eyes to open up my eyes as well as to get a bit more shimmer to my eye make up.
I used the last colour Blackout and just lined my lash line with it. 
You don´t have to be very precise with it, you can smoke it out with a pencil brush to darken up the look (perfect if you are invited to a big NYE Party)

Add a random brown kohl kajal to your waterline to finish up the look and use a whole lot of your favourite mascara.

The finished look





I hope you will have a lovely New Years Eve and an amazing 2016!
Thank you for all your support during 2015, I hope we can achieve a lot during 2016 together!

For now, I hope you don´t drink too much to not remember how you got into the next year ;)

Love, Kim x

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! What's on your lips? I love the color xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely x
      It´s MAC´s lipstick in Whirl and NYX´s soft matte lip cream in "London"
      <3

      Delete